I kinda like that V figure...............
out of all the movie monster toys coming out-
a big fat NONE interest me-
so that sucks [img]mad.gif[/img]
I really hope those lovecraft figures show up, though~
Are these comming on October ?
Still waiting on CC5
Highlander Boxset
V for Vendetta was also expected for october
And how about these guys from SOTA ?
Finally, wich one is pected to come out ? The Thing or Tremors boxset ? Hope is Tremors...
I kinda like that V figure...............
out of all the movie monster toys coming out-
a big fat NONE interest me-
so that sucks [img]mad.gif[/img]
I really hope those lovecraft figures show up, though~
I thought the lovecraft figures were do out this month as well?
jerry from sota said now playing did ship and will be available end of the month. personally i could care less for that lineup
but cult classics 5 are great as well as v. and both are still on pace according to necas myspace bulletin.
Where can I pre-order V ?
Is not in toynk or Killer Toys.....BBTS is sold on pre-order....
I like V and Ash....
Wasn't someone putting out Meg Mucklebones as well this month?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Found it at Amazing Toys for US$11.99Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/...0&cat=0&page=3
I do believe all those above should be out by Halloween, except maybe V & the Highlander box set....also, The Thing box set is supposed to come before the Tremors one, and it should be coming around the same time as Now Playing 3, around Halloween.
Bookmarks